Monday, January 5, 2009

What's going on

Guess what? Life sucks sometimes. To give you a complete recap of what's been going on and why I haven't been posting as much would take awhile. Some general things:

1) My father died over Thanksgiving. It was a very painful time for me and my family, but we got through it. I know he's in a better place.

2) With the economy going bonkers it seems the trival superficial things, like playing video games, don't have as much importance in my life. Of course I write a column and I still review a game every week. But I haven't felt as OCD about it lately.

3) Holidays. Yeah, they're time off from work but they're also a pain in the butt. My Christmas, boiled down, is basically a shopping list and an intenerary.

So there you go. I've got what I think is a pretty good review of "Perosnal Trainer: Cooking" coming out Thursday and I can't get by without giving some props to my fellow-columnists Chris Pittman and John Dietrich. Without these guys this column would be once every other week instead of once a week.

S'all right? S'all right. I'm back in the loop now.

No comments: