Saturday, September 27, 2008

Steal on Steam


For you PC gamers out there, the Rockstar Games Collection on Steam is a cool 30 bucks this weekend. The set includes Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Manhunt, Midnight Club 2 and Wild Metal. You can also buy the games seperately or in series packs. Steam is Valve's (Half-Life) digital distribution gaming service.

I picked up the Grand Theft Auto pack for 15 dollars, mainly to give San Andreas a whirl for the first time. After all, I need something to get me warmed up for Saints Row 2 next month. I highly recommend the Max Payne titles if you are a fan of shooters. Bullet time is one of the coolest features in the genre, and the game as a whole is ace. You'll have to forgive Max for talking like a 1400s literature book though.

I'll be posting a roundup in the next couple of days of the games I've been playing over the past month or so. Why not jack some virtual cars at a reduced price until then?

No comments: