Monday, September 1, 2008

Mannowdog chronicles

My friend Tim, a.k.a. Rickilake, texted me this morning and asked if I wanted to get on "World of Warcaft." He's riding out Gustav in Mobile but thankfully the storm appears to have weakened.

I had a devil of a time gathering materials for my engineering skills last night, and there's some things I have to attend to. I need to basically configure everything on my inventory into whatever I can make so I can get my engineering up. I'm also a few points shy of being able to mine True Silver, a rare ore I spotted on a hillside in the Badlands.

We're about to complete a timed quest in Tanaris. Then I'm hoping we can run an instance and find some better gear.

2 comments:

Katrina Junkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina Junkin said...

HiP
LOVE IT!