Saturday, August 2, 2008

Watchmen!

...

Imax?

Ok, so maybe I was unaware of what Imax actually means. I thought it had to do with a screen that surrounds the audience like a dome- but apparently, its just a really tall screen that adds an extra five feet to either side of the movie, at times.

I think The Dark Knight in Imax is the biggest rip off- don't do it.

...

Saw TDK for the third time this weekend. Think I'm getting sick of it? Nah. I actually would love to be a part of helping it smash the record set by Titanic- a movie that's probably the most overrated film of all time.

On another note, The Watchmen trailer is just awesome. You can't go wrong with the Smashing Pumpkins. Even if this movie really bites it will still have one of the best trailers I've ever seen.

No comments: