Saturday, July 12, 2008

Been a long time...shouldn't have left you...without a dope beat to step to...step to, step to


Okay, sorry for the long inactivity. I have been taking a bit of a vacation, since there aren't really any video game releases I'm stoked about.

But just to give you a heads up: if you're going to see The Dark Knight in Anniston (or anywhere else, presumably) get your tickets for the Thursday midnight showing now! At the theater in Oxford they've reportedly sold over 100.

This is a big, big event.

But while you're there getting your tickets, you should see Hellboy and The Golden Army. I just finished watching it myself and man is it good. Not great, but very, very good. Not a waste of my money.

More soon...expect column updates in a couple of days.

Peace

No comments: