Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yes, I'm still playing WoW ...

It's been a while since I posted but yes, indeed, I have still been making the long trek to level 70 in World of Warcraft (because I'm the slowest leveler in the world). I'm currently sitting about 5 bubbles away from hitting the cap. This is how goofy I look (click for bigger):



Witch hat?!? Do huh? Anyway, Blizzard sure designed some ugly gear for Outlands.

I should hit 70 in the next couple of days, then I can start the NEXT long trek of getting outfitted with decent gear (that doesn't make me look like a circus freak).
And of course, once I have decent gear, I can participate in all the end-game goodies, hurrah!

That is until the new expansion pack comes out, which I hear is sooner than we think?

3 comments:

Takean said...

Now all you need is a fuzzy pimp hat to the side, some wenches at ur side..and a midget in your crew...lol.

Btw, email me ur email addy so i can give you that Eve online trial code...it's me, the guy from the jewelry shop in anniston!
admin@canvasofsand.com

Dan Whisenhunt said...

Oh, I see! I thought it was you.

Takean said...

You will have to let me know if you plan on playing the new Age of Conan mmo...I know I will be