Sunday, April 13, 2008

Touch

Finally got around to playing "The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass" for the DS this week and I can't believe I put it off for so long. It's a charming gem of a game with a flare for the theatrical and a sense of humor.

"Phantom" really works the stylus motions into the game play and they are incredibly useful. It's some of the best graphics I've seen on the DS, as well.

I will have a more in-depth review of this and DS Mario Party in a future review. This week I plan to deal with the professional whiners who blame YouTube and other social networking sites for every problem society has.

Should be fun. I will resume regular posting on Wednesday.

3 comments:

Chrisman said...

I love Phantom Hourglass. It is one of only three games that I own, and it is hands down my favorite. No other game I have played has made an appropriate use of the stylus, like PH has.

I love pretty much everything about this game, from the storyline to the graphics to the gameplay, and it is quickly climbing the ranks in my mental Favoritest Video Games Ever list.

Jason R. Coleman said...

I know what you mean, it took me a long time to buy it, I actually got it for my g/f for Christmas, and I just started playing it not too long ago and its a really neat and fun game.

A definite buy for DS

Dan Whisenhunt said...

Glad other people thought so, too.