Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Mario Kart: Wii" codes.

I don't have my copy of "Mario Kart Wii" yet but I thought I'd open up another forum to exchange "Mario Kart" codes. Yep, the genius that is Nintendo's friends codes system mandates that we run around posting digits everywhere and manually punch them in with our Wii motes.

So feel free to post your codes here and add others you see on this list. I'll hopefully be able to afford my copy soon.

Late edit: so thanks to the trade in value of some older games, I was able to purchase my copy of the game today for a small price.

My code is 0774-4650-5873.

Nickname- Dano.

Add me and I'll add you back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy.

my code is 1161-3811-4055

ive added you and i shall be waiting for you to add me..
thanks.

Anonymous said...

MY MARIOKART CODE IS
0603-0549-2759 IF ANYONE IS UP FOR A CHALLENGE USUAL WEEKENDS AND AFTER 6(GMT+10) WEEK DAYS
CHEERS
GAME ON