Saturday, March 29, 2008

Gadrock Gamers throws downt the guantlet

Our new friends, the Gadrock Gamers have thrown down the gauntlet.

Hey all, just wanted to post this little bloggy with some news and tidbits about the next event and general "goings on" of GG.

Things are looking spectacular so far, its really shaping up to be a fairly large event.

I talked to a guy, named Dan Whisenhunt, he writes a column/blog for the Anniston Star called "Pushing Buttons" its a blog about video games of course. He stumbled across my spamming of the next GG event in the Al.com forums and c/p’d it to his blog. So that’s great, we’ve got a few friends from Anniston now. I hope the two guys he wants to attend the SSBB tournament show. Sadly we’ll have to put the Anniston and Centre guys in their places. :)


Really hate I can't make it April 12, in all seriousness. I would probably get my butt handed to me, as I'm not quite where I'd like to be, skill-wise. But I think Dietrich could give 'em a run for their money, provided he's not working or doing something else that day.

Rivalries are fun, though. I'd like to schedule a tourney here in Anniston and invite them. That'd be fun.

3 comments:

John Dietrich said...

If I don't have work, I'll totally make it. But as I'll have had a recent Saturday off (your wedding) I wouldn't bet on it.

Jason R. Coleman said...

What's more important, sir?

Brawl or Wedding...?

Well I guess the wedding, not by much :)

Congrats, btw.

Dan Whisenhunt said...

Thank ya. Will be one of the happiest days of my life.