Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tiny soldiers



Received my copy of "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" for the DS a couple of days ago. Broke it out and started playing it this afternoon. And I have to say, it's not bad. It's like the "toy soldiers" edition of "COD"- a small bit battle.

It's pushing my DS's graphics to the limit, I think. The campaign mode is like getting on a ride at Disney world. It pretty much herds you from start to finish, telling you when it's time to have fun.

It gets points for being a pleasant surprise.

4 comments:

takean said...

Yea, thats how I felt about it myself. Not sure why they didn't release one for the PSP. I have both handhelds...but my fav is the psp because I have so much on it via the memory card. *gb card can hold a lot of games :)

Dan Whisenhunt said...

Yeah, they don't have much a library on PSP, from what I hear.

takean said...

...Not sure about that. I enjoy the PSP because i can play all my old favorite SNES, Genesis, TG16, and playstation one games on it. I'm also looking forward to playing FF7 Crisis core. I have played the Jap version and it's great...other than not being able to understand much. But the english version should be out in March I believe. But with the PSP, you can play NES, SNES, TG16, GB/GBC/GBA, SegaCD/Genesis, NEO GEO pocket/cd/etc, some MAME, and a bunch of other emulators...on top of being able to play playstation one games. It's the best handheld I have ever purchased. Watch movies, play mp3's, pictures, internet, YouTube, ect.

Katrina said...

That's why I want a PSP....for Crisis Core and for the Kingdom Hearts that I hope will come out in the US :)