Sunday, January 20, 2008

And the COD4 addiction rages on...

Dan and one of our photographers, Kevin, have been taking turns playing Call of Duty 4 online on Dan's PS3 for a while now.

When Dan logged on to COD4 yesterday, he had a new friend invite in his mailbox. Looks like Kevin gave in to the pull of the PS3 finally :)

Last night, Dan lugged a little TV over to Kevin's house, I brought my MacBook and we all settled in for a cozy gaming session (even though I was playing WoW instead of COD4).

Geeky, fun stuff yo!

4 comments:

takean said...

Ack...COD4 on a....regular tube tv ;p I think I may get sick ;p lol

Dan Whisenhunt said...

I honestly don't see a whole lot of difference between low-def and high def. And that's probably because my eyesight is horrible. But I hope I can own a high-def T.V. when the good ones drop below $500 to $1,000.

Katrina Junkin said...

Besides, IF we did have a hi-def TV, I hope we wouldn't be carting it around to friends' houses hahaha....don't really care so much with the little ole tube.

takean said...

I know...it's just me really. Ever since we got a hi-def, regular tv's are so....imperfect? lol. It is a nice upgrade though, and once you do, it's nice. My wife and I have a 42" (got for $75 dollars at an estate auction...lol. Works fine, and it's 1080I...not p...but it's nice still. Can't beat the price. But here is something to drool over a bit: I hooked up my computer via the dvi to hdmi port on the tv and played WoW and Eve Online. Wonderful! Was awesome for the week we had it hooked up...simply awesome to see WoW at 42"'s of glory.