Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MacBook Pro is love

I haven't posted in a while. My apologies! World of Warcraft has definitely gone and ate my soul. I started playing with my brother on his PvE server (meaning I don't die all the time) and I have my new character up to level 47 now. Not bad....thanks to Blizzard for that new patch that makes leveling up from 20-60 even faster!

Dan gave me the go ahead to get the one thing I wanted for Christmas/my birthday this year.

The lovely, shiny, sleek 15-inch MacBook Pro. I love this laptop more than any computer I've ever had. It's pretty amazing. World of Warcraft has been installed on it and it looks great. I'm just having to get the hang of playing WoW on a Mac ... and a Mac laptop at that.

Oh Apple, you need to stop coming out with so many nifty (expensive) gadgets. My checking account does not like you. (Even though I still do. :)

5 comments:

Takean said...

My wife likes her new Alienware laptop better. It's just got that "I'm a geek with a better Laptop than you" look...lol. I'll stick to my desktop with Eve Online instead.

Dan Whisenhunt said...

Alienware is like $5,000 to start, isn't it?

Katrina said...

I thought Alienware was like $2000 to start maybe? Anyway, yeah those do look a lot more intimidating than any other laptop out there lol :)


My poor desktop died...but it couldn't run WoW anyway.

Takean said...

It is expencive, but i won this laptop on ebay for my wife for $499 plus $70 shipping. It should retail for about $3600, but the guy spelled the auction title: Alenware...mispellings ftw :)

Dan Whisenhunt said...

That's great. Wish we could've snagged the MacBook Pro for that....