Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What a weekend-

Visited my mom and dad and my brother this weekend. My brother, who until last year played baseball for the University of West Florida, is a huge sports game nut. So he was very happy when I loaned him my PlayStation 3 with my copy of "MLB 07: The Show."

Personally, I think baseball is about the most boring sport on the planet. But my brother liked the game and was also into the "Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 07." Throw in the nice high-definition television his room mate owns and he was set.

In other news, according to the BBC, church leaders at Manchester Cathedral have forgiven the makers of "Resistance Fall of Man" for using their church's image without permission. It would make me feel all warm and fuzzy if we weren't talking about a game where zombies have overrun the earth.

No comments: