Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Really awesome Organization XIII costumes

This is a bit random but I came across a post in one of the Kingdom Hearts Livejournal communities with some amazing Organization XIII costumes! Probably some of the best (especially their Axel and Roxas) I've seen in a while, even if they didn't have all 13 members there ...



For those out of the loop, the costumes are based on these guys - Organization XIII - the baddies of the Kingdom Hearts video games. (OMG best villains EVER! :D )




The original Livejournal post can be found here.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I know its been forever since you posted this, but I was just browsing google and saw the little thumbnail for the photo. Do you think you could post it again, or tell me the name of the Community where it's posted? The link isn't working well. If so, email me at sralire@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I know its been forever since you posted this, but I was just browsing google and saw the little thumbnail for the photo. Do you think you could post it again, or tell me the name of the Community where it's posted? The link isn't working well. If so, email me at sralire@yahoo.com